Saturday, December 26, 2009

Santa came, Scrooge jumped on his bed, I'm five pounds heavier so who's gonna eat this cheese ball?

So Christmas came and went. It was a pretty fabulous one! I got to spend it with all the people I love best in the world, which made me so deliriously happy! (Of course, it could have been all the sugar.)
I got some pretty sweet gifts, too. Jesse got me a couple movies, including Sex and the City and DeLovely (which we actually got for each other, so we did the old exchange today), and a book on the Crusades and, best of all, a hookah! YAY! We smoked it last night. He also loved my presents to him, which I was glad about. I love shopping for people and so I was so happy I actually had a job this year and was able to afford gifts for all my closest friends and family! Hooray!
I watched a ton of holiday movies that I hadn't seen before this year, including "National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation", which was funny but not a classic like "A Christmas Story."
Now there's just a few parties left...here's hoping somebody kisses me on New Year's!

No comments:

Post a Comment