Thursday, July 21, 2011

Some Things About Texting: A Rant

1- If you start responding with one word answers, especially if there is no punctuation, I am going to assume that either: A) you don't want to talk to me, or B) you are mad at me for something I did.

2- Even if the text I sent you seems like a mass text or something random, I sent it to you because I want your reaction to it. Yes, I sent it to other people. But I want their reaction, too. I don't just send things to everyone in my phone. I send them to specific people for different reactions. And if you get a mass text from me, this means that I like you and think you are a fun person.

3- I delete as I go, so don't feel bad if I have forgotten what we were talking about.

4- If you don't respond to me, I feel bad and I worry that I have annoyed you in some way. It's better to respond three days later than not at all. I feel happy and relieved to get a response, even if it takes hours or days. I know, it's not your fault that I'm highly sensitive.

5- I get lonely. Text me.

No comments:

Post a Comment