Friday, October 8, 2010

Food, Eating....The Theatre.

I love the theater. It is my cathedral, and acting is my religion. I love opening night. The quiet murmur of the audience's voices that you hear through the curtain, the smell of old lady's perfume, the sight of people looking through the programs, reading the biographies of young actors whose careers have just begun. The enthusiasm of the actors backstage, doing vocal and physical warm ups, excitement shining in their eyes. It's pure poetry. There is nothing I love better in the world.

Except maybe a sausage biscuit from McDonald's.

2 comments:

  1. Well, how can you top a sausage biscuit from McDonald's? I'm glad you've found your passion. And I like the new layout. Three cheers for Elise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, me! Ha ha, I love you, Gregory!

    ReplyDelete