Friday, November 26, 2010

Touch The Lightbulb, Dancing Turkey

Thanksgiving this year was awesomely fun! I cooked a lot, drank a lot of wine, and had my first Bloody Mary. All of my dishes were a huge hit, which made me happy, and I got to go to every single event this year. (Bless my absence of a schedule.) I played lots of games with family, cooked with my mom and sisters, went to lefse night, made it to three dinners, and I have one more to go!
So Ryan Merrill sent me this list via text message and it had us all laughing, so I thought I'd share:

DIRTY THINGS SAID AT THANKSGIVING:
1- "Talk about a huge breast!"
2- "Tying the legs together keeps the inside moist."
3- "It's Cool-Whip time!"
4- "If I don't undo my pants, I'll burst!"
5- "That's one terrific spread."
6- "I'm in the mood for a little dark meat."
7- "Are you ready for seconds yet?"
8- "It's a little dry, do you still want to eat it?"
9- "Just wait your turn, you'll get some."
10- "Don't play with your meat."
11- "Just spread the legs open and stuff it in."
12- "Do you think you'll be able to handle all these people at once?"
13- "I didn't expect everyone to come at once."
14- "You still have a little bit on your chin."
15- "How long will it take after you stick it in?"
16- "You'll know it's ready when it pops up."


Happy holidays everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment